Residential Carpet Cleaning
Signature Carpet Care has been cleaning homes all across Northern Utah for over 25 years. From the quite cottage to the multi-million dollar home on the bench, we give all of our clients the same respect and high quality service. We are proud to say that we have continued to build long lasting relationships with our customers.
Is It Time To Clean?
Cleaning your carpets is not something that should be put off unless you are moving into or from a house. You really should keep your carpets on a cleaning schedule. In addition to vacuuming at least once a week, you should have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year, this will also help maintain your carpets warranty. Families who wear their shoes in the home and have a number of children or pets should consider having their carpets cleaned twice a year.
- Signature Carpet Care cleans carpets by using the manufacturers preferred method of cleaning, hot water extraction (Steam Cleaning), to help our customers maintain their warranty. With so many ways to clean carpets many people don’t clearly understand how certain methods of cleaning will actually do more damage to their carpets.
We follow the ANSI/IICRC S100 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Carpet Cleaning (S001) that was established in 1991 with the most recent updates in 2011.
- We start off with a high pH (9.0 +/-) detergent and a special additive that only Signature Carpet Care uses to break down the soils in the carpet fibers.
- Our next step is a 215° – 230° hot water acid (4.0 +/-) rinse to bring your carpet back to a neutral state. We ensure that we completely flush and extract all detergents out of the carpet by using 400 CFM truck mount vacuum system.
If your carpets are not fully flushed with a neutralizing rinse and cleaned then you run the risk of leaving the high pH detergents in your carpets. Any detergent that is used to break down soils in the fibers will leave the carpets sticky and attract more dirt. The same can be said for most dry cleaning techniques or home / DIY machines.
3. After we have cleaned and rinsed your carpets we use patented high flow air movers to quickly dry your carpets so that they are not wet for days.
In addition to our standard cleaning services we also have specialty add-on’s such as:
- Acid dye resister protectant that will help protect your carpets from spills and stains that would normally ruin the carpet fibers.
- Neutralizing enzyme to treat pet odors or mold contamination.